[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”3.25″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.3.2″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” text_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”text_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ text_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” text_text_shadow_vertical_length=”text_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ text_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” text_text_shadow_blur_strength=”text_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ text_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” link_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”link_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ link_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” link_text_shadow_vertical_length=”link_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ link_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” link_text_shadow_blur_strength=”link_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ link_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” ul_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”ul_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ ul_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” ul_text_shadow_vertical_length=”ul_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ ul_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” ul_text_shadow_blur_strength=”ul_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ ul_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” ol_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”ol_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ ol_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” ol_text_shadow_vertical_length=”ol_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ ol_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” ol_text_shadow_blur_strength=”ol_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ ol_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” quote_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”quote_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ quote_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” quote_text_shadow_vertical_length=”quote_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ quote_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” quote_text_shadow_blur_strength=”quote_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ quote_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” header_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”header_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” header_text_shadow_vertical_length=”header_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” header_text_shadow_blur_strength=”header_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” header_2_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”header_2_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_2_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” header_2_text_shadow_vertical_length=”header_2_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_2_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” header_2_text_shadow_blur_strength=”header_2_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_2_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” header_3_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”header_3_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_3_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” header_3_text_shadow_vertical_length=”header_3_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_3_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” header_3_text_shadow_blur_strength=”header_3_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_3_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” header_4_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”header_4_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_4_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” header_4_text_shadow_vertical_length=”header_4_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_4_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” header_4_text_shadow_blur_strength=”header_4_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_4_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” header_5_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”header_5_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_5_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” header_5_text_shadow_vertical_length=”header_5_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_5_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” header_5_text_shadow_blur_strength=”header_5_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_5_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” header_6_text_shadow_horizontal_length=”header_6_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_6_text_shadow_horizontal_length_tablet=”0px” header_6_text_shadow_vertical_length=”header_6_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_6_text_shadow_vertical_length_tablet=”0px” header_6_text_shadow_blur_strength=”header_6_text_shadow_style,%91object Object%93″ header_6_text_shadow_blur_strength_tablet=”1px” box_shadow_horizontal_tablet=”0px” box_shadow_vertical_tablet=”0px” box_shadow_blur_tablet=”40px” box_shadow_spread_tablet=”0px” vertical_offset_tablet=”0″ horizontal_offset_tablet=”0″ z_index_tablet=”0″]
Look at any article about the habits of successful people and you won’t see any mention about spending their weekends making improvements to their home. In almost every case, the improvements they focus on are in their relationships and leisure activities.
So leave your home improvements to the professionals at Rite Price Roofing and enjoy the results we will achieve for you. Whether you need roofing, guttering, a carport or a new pergola, verandah or patio, we have over 25 years’ experience with many successfully completed projects across South Australia. Rite Price Roofing is an Adelaide based division of the well-established Rite Price Heating and Cooling Group which has a long and proud history of providing great customer service and satisfaction.
Rite Price owners, Andrew and Alison Knowles, are a fantastic South Australian success story who work hard to provide the best products, tradespeople and service. The philosopher Aristotle once said, “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.” That is certainly true of Rite Price Roofing!
Leave the improvements to Rite Price Roofing.
Now that winter is behind us and the weather continues to improve, we are all enjoying spending more time outdoors. Now is the time to think about the time you can send outside entertaining family and friends as you relax in your own back yard.
Allow our team at Rite Price Roofing to transform your outdoor area with our outdoor living concepts. If you want to make the most of your space and add value to your home, we can design and build a fantastic patio or verandah. We also provide carports, roofing and guttering that will add beauty and style to your home.
Transform your home and your life.
Over 2 million people have read a Forbes article that talks about 14 things that successful people do on weekends. Perhaps we could add one more thing, and that would be sitting back and admiring the work done by Rite Price Roofing to transform your home.
Laura Vanderkam, author of ‘What the Most Successful People Do on the Weekend’ (Portfolio, 2012), says successful people know that weekends are actually the secret weapon in professional success. “You need to hit Monday ready to go,” she says. “To do that, you need weekends that rejuvenate you, rather than exhaust or disappoint you.”
Dale Kurow, M.S., Executive Coach, says successful people usually spend their weekends participating in a “combination of family activities with their kids and spouse, errands, and creative activities to exercise the right side of their brain.”
Penelope Trunk, a career coach and author of ‘Brazen Careerist: The New Rules for Success’, says: “A highly successful person is very focused on what they want to be doing. The weekend and the week look very similar: They are focused on creating the life they want.”
Here are the things successful people do (or should be doing) on weekends
- Make time for family and friends – This is especially important for those who don’t spend much time with their loved ones during the week. Everyone needs to do it, and if you can’t work out 4 to 5 days during the workweek, you need to be active on weekends to make up for some of that time. It’s the perfect opportunity to clear your mind and create fresh ideas.
- Pursue a passion – Successful people make time for what is important or fun. They make space for activities that add to their life balance.
- Vacation – Getting away for the weekend provides a great respite from the grind of an intense week at work.
- Disconnect – The most successful people avoid e-mail for a period of time. Not the whole weekend, but even just a walk without the phone can feel liberating. Take a ‘tech Sabbath.
- Volunteer – A lot of successful people participate in fundraising events. “This is a great way to network and to meet others with similar interests,” he says. “The visibility also helps in branding a successful person as philanthropic.”
- Avoid chores – Every weekend has a few have-to-dos, but you want these to take the minimum amount of time possible. Create a small window for chores and errands, and then banish them from your mind the rest of the time.
- Plan – Planning makes people more effective, and doing it before the week starts means you can hit Monday ready to go, and means you’ll give clear directions to the people who work for you, so they will be ready to go, too. Successful people plan their month and year because “if you get stuck on short-term lists you don’t get anything big accomplished.”
- Socialize – Humans are social creatures, and studies of people who experience happiness through the day rate socializing near the top of their list. Go out with friends and family, or get involved in the local community.
- Gardening/crafts/games/sports/cooking/cultural activities – This is especially important for those cooped up in an office all week. For the pure joy, some people find great satisfaction in creating beautiful gardens. Theatre, opera and sporting events can also enrich the spirit.
- Network – Networking isn’t an event for a successful person, it’s a lifestyle. Wherever they go and whatever they do, they manage to connect with new people
- Reflect – Truly successful people make time on weekends to appreciate what they have and reflect on their happiness and accomplishments.
- Meditate – Classes and private instruction help to gain insight and peace of mind. This can help equip yourself for success in a tough world.
- Recharge – We live in a competitive world. Peak performance requires managing downtime, with the goal of really recharging your batteries. That’s how the most successful people get so much done.
Here are some things Rite Price Roofing do.
- We supply a FREE quote – Our first visit to your home will include a quote that will be FREE of charge.
- We offer advice – Our friendly staff will give you the right advice on the right design for your home installation. Add value to your home with protection for your car and convenience for you. Increase your outdoor living space with an amazing outdoor verandah that will provide an all-weather entertaining area. Our expert tradespeople will build it for you using quality Bluescope Steel in a range of designer colours. Go a step further and add an outdoor kitchen, pizza oven and bar! Free standing or attached, our patio solutions will transform your outdoor living space! We look forward to helping you with all your design and construction requirements. It can be a daunting task but we will ensure you peace of mind throughout the building process. It can be enhanced with patio furniture, ceiling fans and other elements for a relaxed resort feel.
- Re-roofing – We can replace a tired, old roof so that it looks great and adds value to your home. Hard to access areas are our specialty and we can cope with two storey homes, unusual home designs. It will offer full protection against the ravages of our South Australian climate.
- Roof restoration – We extend the life of your roof and restore its good looks with a complete restoration.
- Roof repairs – We can repair your tiled roof, fixing broken terracotta or concrete tiles, removing mould, chips and cracks and restoring it to its former glory.
- Roof cleaning – We pressure clean with water jets to ensure a smooth, sleek finish and great street appeal. Rite Price can take care of all your guttering needs to ensure they are in tip top condition all year around. Blocked gutters filled with leaves and overflowing water will be a thing of the past.
- Guarantee our workmanship – Our work will be delivered on time, on budget and with minimal disruption to you and your family. It’s all about lifestyle, ensuring you are happy and satisfied with choosing a premium product that will add significant value to your home.
- We successfully partner with Fielders Centenary – When you choose Rite Price roofing, you are also choosing to use only quality materials from Fielders. We want you to have the best and the Fielders Centenary range of structural steel components offers you a huge choice of colours and finishes. Their structural supports and beams are available in a design selection that includes flat and standard roofing, gazebo and heritage options, through to the premium pavilion styles to add glamour to your home. When you choose Rite Price roofing and products from the exclusive Fielders range, you are backed by a platinum 25 year guarantee to give you real peace of mind.
- We successfully partner with Acryloc – We are pleased to partner with another family-owned business to offer you fantastic paint options for your roofing needs. With the best Acryloc products protecting your home, your roof will last for years. Our Acryloc roof coatings are quality Australian-made coats that that protect your roof from the elements. Products like the Roofcote Supa Cool can reflect heat away from your home, while primers like Roof Clean and Mould Rid keep your roof in top shape. Acryloc is a proudly South Australian paint maker here in Adelaide, and they have 25 years of experience in creating the best water-based coatings on the market.
- We invite you to call us.
Rite Price Roofing Adelaide will provide a solution to suit your every need! Call us on (08) 8343 5988 to create a successful outcome at your home!